Mandell, Boisclair & Mandell, Ltd represent those who have suffered from serious injury or death as a result of medical malpractice, also known as medical negligence. These types of claims are complex, expensive and time consuming. As a result, we thoroughly evaluate, research and investigate potential claims. Our attorneys and nurses review carefully the medical records and pertinent medical literature. We are selective in the clients we choose to represent. Typically, our clients have suffered significant permanent injuries or the death of a family member.
Medical Negligence occurs when a medical provider (i.e. a doctor, surgeon, anesthesiologist, nurse, dentist, or other health care professional) acts or fails to act in a manner that deviates from the accepted standard of care.
We handle both Rhode Island Medical Negligence and Massachusetts Medical Negligence claims involving:
- Anesthesia errors
- Birth injuries (cerebral palsy) and pregnancy difficulties
- Brain injuries
- Emergency room errors
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis cancerSave
- Medical errors, prescription errors, and pharmacy errors
- Nursing Home negligence
- Obstetrical and gynecological negligence
- Spinal cord injuries, paraplegia, and quadriplegia
- Surgical Errors
- Women’s health issues